Well-Being Unit Culminating Task
In groups of two, students will create a persuasive half-Pecha Kucha presentation (10 Images x 20 seconds) about a specific community agreement that will ensure the well-being of the students in our learning community and the school.
- Introduce each of your three group members, including interests, preferred learning styles and hopes for the school year (20 second per group member).
- Demonstrate how your chosen community agreement supports all four pillars of well-being.
- Pose a question, design a survey and collect primary data that addresses an inquiry related to your community agreement.
- Gather and display data using at least one circle graph and at least one histogram or scatter plot. Make reference to your data as part of your presentation.
- Present the Pecha Kucha using Google Slides format.
Final Pecha Kucha Projects Due: Thursday, October 5, 2017