(Everyone begins at Level 1 upon entry to program & for a mandatory 5 days)
- You will raise hand to leave desk.
- You may use the books, learning games, and building materials (on break and when work is done.)
- Supervised washroom breaks.
- Silent reading /Quiet activities at your desk.
(You advance to this level after 3 successful days at Level 1)
- All Level 1 privileges, plus…
- You may do classwork away from your desk with permission.
- You may use the washroom/get a drink at times other than break.
- You may use the computer for 20 minutes per day (when finished work or during break)
- Some unescorted washroom breaks.
- May work with another student who is on the same level as you.
- Will be responsible for a classroom duty.
(You advance to this level 5 successful days at Level 2)
- All Level 1& 2 privileges plus….
- Use of computer during breaks and when work is completed.
- You may go out for lunch, with a note and a staff, once a week,
- You can listen to music while working, with headphones.